Urologist and Doctor endorsed - Clinically studied!
Support & Maintain a Healthy Immune System!
What You should know about Active Hexose Correlated Compound. . .
- AHCC ® is Japan's #1 top-selling immune support dietary supplement. AHCC® (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is an extract obtained from a hybridization of several species of mushroom mycelia.
- Over 700 hospitals and medical clinics worldwide recommend AHCC to their patients.
- AHCC® supports normal immune function and may improve the number and functions of immune system cells.* It has been shown to significantly increase immune response* by promoting enhanced macrophage and T-cell activity* and boosting peak Natural Killer (NK) cell function.*
- Used in over 700 clinics in Asia and now across the U.S. and in many doctor and hospital settings.
- ImmunoKinoko AHCC available in 750 mg. and 500 mg. strengths. The 750mg product contains 60 capsules, while the 500mg. product contains 90 capsules. This HCP (Health Care Professional) line available to all!
- Activates macrophage activity*
- Improves NK cell function*
- Increases the production of cytokines*
- May support the liver’s ability to detoxify*
- May optimize white blood cell counts*
- May improve appetite*
- May alleviate nausea*
- May maintain energy levels*
- May support a healthy response to inflammation*
- Stronger Immune system: Increased NK Cell, Macrophage, Cytokine and Interleukin activity*
- Better resistance during seasonal changes*
- Less fatigue and more energy*
- Better mood*
- Better sleep*
- Optimized white blood cell count*
- Increased ability of the body to fight off attacks on healthy cells*
AHCC Product Research
Scientific Research and Widespread Use of AHCCOver 1000 hospitals and medical clinics worldwide recommend AHCC to their patients. More than 15 books and hundreds of periodical articles have been written about AHCC. Also, over 20 published research studies exist on AHCC (some in peer reviewed journals), 16 Abstracts, 11 presentations, and 23 basic and clinical research summaries. In sum, AHCC has an impressive number of quality research trials showing its safety and efficacy over the last 20 years.
Natural Recognition for Best Product Quality of Life Labs is the proud recipient of the Nutracon Best New Product of 2002 award, the esteemed NutrAward, for AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound). This award is given to the best new natural product on the market with solid scientific research and proven efficacy.
Suggested Dosages Dosage range is between 1-3 grams per day. This equates to 1-3 bottles per month (60 capsules of 500mg). AHCC should be taken in divided doses on an empty stomach (30 minutes before meals or 2 hours after meals) for optimal absorption. For example, when taking 3 grams per day, take 3 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and 3 capsules before dinner. While the therapeutic dose is 3 grams per day, the maintenance dose is only 1 gram per day.