BEST, Potent, highly bioavailable source of DHA!
Anti-Inflammatory, Brain/Eye Health, Neurological Support!
Advasorb DHA features two superior forms of DHA: Romega® herring caviar oil and rTG premium fish oil. Both forms have better bioavailability than the ethyl ester form found in most fish oil products, so you get more of what you take DHA for.
Advasorb® DHA from Quality of Life features Romega® herring caviar oil combined with re-esterified triglycerides (rTG) premium fish oil. Both forms have better bioavailability than the ethyl ester form found in most fish oil products, so you get more of what you take DHA for.
Together, fast-acting Romega® and rTG premium fish oil create a potent, highly bioavailable source of DHA. Because it’s not how much you take — it’s how much you absorb and utilize!
- Provides DHA from Romega® herring caviar oil + rTG premium fish oil
- With fast-acting phospholipid-bound omega 3s
- Higher bioavailability formula for better efficacy
- Sustainably produced to ensure healthy fish populations
- 500 mg DHA plus 50 mg EPA per 2 softgels
- DHA is essential for brain and eye development*
- DHA supports neurological function*
- DHA plays a central role in supporting a healthy inflammation response*
If you’re looking to supplement your diet with DHA, you might be tempted to choose the least expensive product out there. All DHA is the same, right? Actually, no! DHA comes in different forms, some more bioavailable than others. (Bioavailability determines how much DHA you absorb and utilize.)
Most DHA supplements use the ethyl ester form — the least bioavailable kind — because it’s cheaper to manufacture. A better, more bioavailable type of DHA is the triglyceride form. This is what you find in whole, fresh fish. And the Cadillac of DHA is the phospholipid form. This is the kind found in krill oil and herring caviar oil, also known as Romega®. It has 2x the bioavailability of triglyceride-bound DHA.
There are no reviews yet.