Urologist and Doctor endorsed – Clinically studied!
Support & Maintain a Healthy Immune System!
Active Hexose Correlated Compound. . .
- AHCC ® is Japan’s #1 top-selling immune support dietary supplement. AHCC® (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is an extract obtained from a hybridization of several species of mushroom mycelia.
- Over 700 hospitals and medical clinics worldwide recommend AHCC to their patients.
- AHCC® supports normal immune function and may improve the number and functions of immune system cells.* It has been shown to significantly increase immune response* by promoting enhanced macrophage and T-cell activity* and boosting peak Natural Killer (NK) cell function.*
- Used in over 700 clinics in Asia and now across the U.S. and in many doctor and hospital settings.
- ImmunoKinoko AHCC available in 750 mg. and 500 mg. strengths. The 750mg product contains 60 capsules, while the 500mg. product contains 90 capsules. This HCP (Health Care Professional) line available to all!
Immune-Boosting Effects of AHCC
- Activates macrophage activity*
- Improves NK cell function*
- Increases the production of cytokines*
Potential Effects of AHCC Taken during chemotherapy, AHCC:
- May support the liver’s ability to detoxify*
- May optimize white blood cell counts*
- May improve appetite*
- May alleviate nausea*
- May maintain energy levels*
- May support a healthy response to inflammation*
Immune-Boosting Effects of AHCC
- Stronger Immune system: Increased NK Cell, Macrophage, Cytokine and Interleukin activity*
- Better resistance during seasonal changes*
- Less fatigue and more energy*
- Better mood*
- Better sleep*
- Optimized white blood cell count*
- Increased ability of the body to fight off attacks on healthy cells*
AHCC Product Research
Scientific Research and Widespread Use of AHCC
Over 1000 hospitals and medical clinics worldwide recommend AHCC to their patients. More than 15 books and hundreds of periodical articles have been written about AHCC. Also, over 20 published research studies exist on AHCC (some in peer reviewed journals), 16 Abstracts, 11 presentations, and 23 basic and clinical research summaries. In sum, AHCC has an impressive number of quality research trials showing its safety and efficacy over the last 20 years.
Quality of Life Labs is the proud recipient of the Nutracon Best New Product of 2002 award, the esteemed NutrAward, for AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound). This award is given to the best new natural product on the market with solid scientific research and proven efficacy.
Dosage range is between 1-3 grams per day. This equates to 1-3 bottles per month (60 capsules of 500mg). AHCC should be taken in divided doses on an empty stomach (30 minutes before meals or 2 hours after meals) for optimal absorption. For example, when taking 3 grams per day, take 3 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and 3 capsules before dinner. While the therapeutic dose is 3 grams per day, the maintenance dose is only 1 gram per day.
Please call Patricia if any questions on dosing according to your specific needs – she is happy to assist you!
AHCC Questions & Answers
Q: Why is it better to take AHCC on an empty stomach?
A: If AHCC is taken with meals, it will be diluted by the food and may be excreted along with food fibers without absorption. Thus, the best time to take AHCC is 30 minutes before meals or 1 to 2 hours after a meal.
Q: Why is there so much of a price discrepancy between different brands of AHCC?
A: AHCC is a trademarked product manufactured exclusively by Amino Up (Sapporo, Japan). They sell the raw material to Quality of Life Labs, who then sells it to other companies, making Quality of Life Labs the exclusive distributor in the United States. The other companies proceed to label AHCC under their own brands. Since AHCC is costly to produce, make sure the brand you buy is nationally-known and reputable.
About 30-40% of consumers notice the energy-enhancing effects of AHCC. If you find AHCC to have an energizing effect, do not take it before bed.
Q: How safe is AHCC?
A: AHCC is extremely safe. Firstly, as historical knowledge of this mushroom product which have been used as food since ancient times. Secondly, observation of thousands of patients in hospitals and in clinical trials has shown no side effects have been observed. And lastly, animal studies show very low toxic potential in both acute dose and long-term studies.
Q: Does AHCC lose its effectiveness over time
A: No. An AHCC placebo controlled scientific trial published in a peer reviewed journal showed that patients who used AHCC regularly over a ten year period had consistent and significant improvement as compared to the placebo group.
For continued research please visit www.ahccresearch.com
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.