Bifilon™ featuring Morinaga BB536, one of the most researched — and efficacious — probiotics in the world
About Morinaga BB536 Developed by the second largest dairy company in Japan, Morinaga BB536 is the country’s top-selling probiotic ingredient. This proprietary strain of Bifidobacterium longum provides specific digestive health benefits, survives stomach acid and oxygen, and is supported by numerous published human clinical trials. Importantly, it is of human origin, meaning it is a natural part of the human digestive system.
- Provides a natural defense against episodic digestive upsets, including constipation, diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, gas and bloating
- Improves the bodily ratio of beneficial to harmful bacteria
- Decreases ammonia and putrifactive products in the digestive tract
- Targeted benefits: While some probiotics only mention vague digestive health benefits, Bifilon says exactly what it’s good for right on the label, which promots consumer sales.
- Clinically proven: Bifilon features Morinaga BB536, one of the few strains of friendly flora supported by over 50 published scientific studies, including 30 human clinical trials.
- Recommended with confidence: Because it has been so thoroughly researched, you can recommend Bifilon to all your customers with confidence that it will work.
Morinaga BB536 Improves Regularity by 48%
A 10-day clinical trial in people suffering from constipation found that treatment with Morinaga BB536 increased stool frequency by 48%.* The probiotic also improved the bodily ratio of beneficial to harmful bacteria.*